Let’s categorize people in more ways to get to know them better. It’s time. Political party affiliation, country of origin, gender and all that, has got us just closer to stupid. Let’s try something else. For instance:
1. People who use exclamation points and those who don’t! The former fear they won’t be heard. The latter fear they will be.
2. People who use three names and those who don’t. The former have a harder time filling out forms. The latter don’t fill out forms.
3. People who wear flip-flops and those who don’t. The former are able to afford shoes but believe their feet ought to be both seen and heard. The latter have tried that and know, with absolute certainty, that it isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.
4. People who bring a bottle of wine to your party that they received from a guest to their own party, and those who don’t bring wine. The former are preferred.
5. People who talk and people who listen. The former achieve lofty positions of authority and power. The latter are authoritative and powerful.